Botox Cosmetic At Cosmetic Medicine Center
Delighting Patients In Carson City, Gardnerville, Reno, and Tahoe Since 2012
Welcome to your new home for Botox Cosmetic treatments - Cosmetic Medicine Center in Gardnerville NV. You’ll feel right at home just like our hundreds of patients visiting from nearby cities like Carson City, Reno, and Tahoe. That’s because the Cosmetic Medicine experience is one-of-a-kind! The short and beautiful drive is well worth it!. Take a look at our reviews on Google to see what patients are saying about us!
You’ll experience one-on-one time with our Board Certified Nurse Practitioner - Jenna! Jenna graduated from Vanderbilt University with her Masters of Science in Nursing in 1998 and has specialized in Women’s Healthcare. Jenna has delighted over 146 patients since 2012 and is known in the aesthetics space for providing natural, non-surgical results, in the safest manner possible!
Jenna has 10+ years of expertise as a board-certified nurse practitioner and is an expert in medical aesthetics and facial anatomy.
Jenna is the most experienced injector in the Carson Valley. She has had extensive training on Botox. She prides herself on using the very best product on the market, that has been widely studied to ensure your safety. She chooses your Botox dose based on your unique anatomy, ensuring you get the best results that are reliable, long-lasting, and natural.
When getting Botox Cosmetic treatments at Cosmetic Medicine Center, know that you are in good hands!
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Once you fill out the Botox interest form, Layla will contact you either the same day, or the next business day (if it is after hours). She will answer any questions you have, tell you about current promotions, and schedule you a complimentary 30 minute cosmetic consultation.
2. When you walk in the doors at CMC you are greeted by our friendly receptionist Layla and offered a beverage. Our atmosphere is a comfortable living room style lobby so you feel at home.
3. Once you check in, you are taken to a private patient room to fill out paperwork regarding your medical history.
4. Upon finishing your paperwork Jenna will promptly meet you in the patient room to discuss your medical history, get to know you, and your cosmetic interests. Jenna takes time to assess your concerns and prescribe a treatment plan that will best achieve your goals.
5. If you decided to have a Botox treatment the day of your consultation, there is enough time built into your appointment to accommodate treatment. If you decide to get treatment, Jenna will go over all risks, concerns and aftercare instructions.
6. Upon checkout Layla will help you sign up for our loyalty program so that you can earn a discount on your next treatment. You will be scheduled for an appointment to come back in 10 days - 2 weeks after your Botox treatment to ensure your results are perfect!
7. Jenna recommends returning to CMC for a Botox appointment every 3-4 months to maintain your results. She also may recommend medical grade skincare and other collagen building, energy-based treatments like laser or microneedling depending on your unique needs. All of these options will be discussed in detail with you during your complimentary comprehensive consultation.
Injections are relatively painless because Jenna uses the smallest needles on the market, for your comfort. Additionally, Jenna is an expert injector and most patients report that they don’t feel her injections. There is no real downtime with a Botox treatment. Some patients will have small, painless red bumps/welts at the site of injection, similar to a small bug bite, but these resolve in 15-30 minutes. Jenna recommends working out prior to your treatment, or you may resume working out 2 hours after your appointment.
“What a wonderful and kind experience I had. I received botox 2 days ago and I can’t get over how refreshed I look already. I look years younger already, Jenna's injections were painless, and she was professional and honest. She made me feel beautiful and I can’t thank her enough for that. Excited to continue my treatments with her!!!”
“Jenna is wonderful, personable and enjoyable to be around. She definitely knows what she is doing. I recently had her do Botox and it was the best I have had, lasted longer than the treatments I have had before. She has done other treatments for me and all have been great."
WHAT PATIENTS ARE SAYING
Is Botox Right for Me?
Botox has helped CMC patients who complain of looking angry, as treating frown lines between the eyebrows with Botox relaxes that muscle complex’s ability to pull down. This gives the effect of opening the eyes and lifting the eyebrows. Lines on the forehead can be relaxed and smoothed.
Botox has also helped CMC patients who feel like they look tired. Treating the “crows feet” or lines around the eyes helps the muscle pulls the eye in and down, and by relaxing it patients report feeling and looking more awake and refreshed.
There are lower face areas that Jenna is able to treat as well that give great effect with Botox. One example is that when patients complain of looking sad and have a downturned mouth Jenna can use Botox to relax the muscle that pulls down on the corners of the mouth, resulting in a more neutral and happy smile.
THE BENEFITS OF BOTOX
BOTOX BEFORE & AFTERS
HOW DO I KNOW IF BOTOX IS RIGHT FOR ME?
*You agree to be contacted by Cosmetic Medicine Center by submitting this form; regarding marketing messages by text, phone, or email. We commit to respecting and protecting your private information. At any time you, are able to unsubscribe from these messages.